What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Montbell Bike Bag Quick Carry L

Half-Fast Mike

Lanterne Rouge-et-vert
May 22, 2007
Precisely this product (Amazon Japan link) bought a year ago in error.

Ok you want the whole story? I departed on a multi-day ride with my bike bag in my pocket, planning to take the train back. Somewhere I lost the bike bag. As I knew I wanted a new one, I used my phone while out on the ride to order a new one from Amazon so that it would be there when I got back home. I finished the ride and rode back from the end point (total that day 303 km).

I used it once, and immediately realised it was the wrong size. So I then bought the M size which is perfect for my little bike.

This is the 'quick carry' type where you only take off the front wheel. Not the 'compact carry' type where you take off both wheels and end up with really greasy hands.

There is some very slight staining on two of the tie straps. Sorry. I hung onto it in case it would be useful for my MTB or I would bump into someone who wanted one. But I didn't, so it's yours now if you want it.

Contents: 1 bag, 3 tie straps, 1 shoulder strap, 1 instruction leaflet in Japanese but with diagrams.

Price: JPY 4,500 (new is JPY 6,000) and I'll mail it to you.

IMG_3475.JPG
IMG_3476.JPG

Hello,

Just need to check but would the large fit a commuter/touring bike (Fairdale Weekender Drop) with a rear rack? Without the panniers of course.

Cheers.

Sean.

The size of the unfolded bag is 105 x 185 cm. The rear end of the bag is curved to follow the contour of the rear wheel. Depending on how far your rack sticks out, the bag might not fully cover the bottom of the wheel in that case. There's a drawstring to pull it tight over whatever it covers.

k_1130426_grph.jpg

OK. Thanks.

I'll check the measurements with the rack on and get back to you later today.

Back
Top Bottom