What's new

Ride Monday Tama Hills

wexford

Maximum Pace
Jul 3, 2012
Feels a shame to not ride monday (day off and all that) so I'm going to do a Tama Hills ride on Monday instead of Tuesday this coming week.

Date: Monday May 6th
Time: 6:30 am (Roll out time)
Meeting place: Link
Back at the meeting place around 8:00 am.

There are lots of little hills out there that demand your power. We will hit a few of them. All hills are wait at the top and go as hard as you like up them. Nice little ride that will bring tears of joy (or is that pain?) to any face. Anyway. Back early so you'll have a full day to clown around on your last day off.

Put me in for a tentative yes, pending finding a new front tire today. Limped back from yesterday's gravely ride with a big ol' sidewall cut & flat. (Or I can boot the tire with a new Snickers bar wrapper ;-) )

Yep im good! I found a 25mm conti gp in a store (although i realized after i left its the older model... should have read more carefuly... oops).

@sean-e - weather looks slightly dodgy but I guess I will be there unless it's raining hard when I leave the house at 5:45.

Great ride this morning. Just the two of us. 778m elevation gain without going very far at all. Met @sean-e for the first time and I can safely say that the 'e' is for ebike as he ate up each hill with ease while I made funny faces and panted hard while not going anywhere fast. Come on out next Tuesday you all.

32FF7858-EE4D-43F6-A023-D1489ECA5B3F.jpegE1204C20-9441-4132-B20A-3B1D91646E56.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom