What's new

Monday, September 19th - Tomin no Mori &Matsuhime Toge

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Tim Smith and I will be riding out from Tokyo tomorrow and doing Tomin no Mori and Matsuhime Toge. We'll eat some food after the first climb and will take the train back from Otsuki Station after the second climb. Climbs will be WATT. Please, join us if you can.

INFO:
Meet Time: 7:00am
Meet Place: Lawson @ Route 20 & Yamate Dori (HERE)
Route: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/718674
Climbing: 2100-2700m
Distance: 120-140km

Ahhhh Pete, if only I'd known yesterday ! I would love to join but today I did a serious back-in-the-saddle ride... one ice cold bath, two paracetamol and a smothering of aloe vera later there's nooooo way I'd make this :eek:uch::eek:uch:

Next time count me in !

Ahhhh Pete, if only I'd known yesterday ! I would love to join but today I did a serious back-in-the-saddle ride... one ice cold bath, two paracetamol and a smothering of aloe vera later there's nooooo way I'd make this :eek:uch::eek:uch:

Next time count me in !

I was wondering where you have been. Next time, mate!!

Lookin nice one,Pete&Tim!!

But I cant join this time...sorry.

hope you enjoy guys :)

Same here... should have checked last night!

I too rode yesterday. 140km after taking a week for recovery from getting doored was a little too much. matsuhime toge is one of my favorite spots.

Great ride today! Tim and I had near ideal weather throughout the trip. I ended up with 2220m of climbing and had two amazingly good descents! All in all, a great day! RideWithGPS Data

After this ride, I'm definitely read for a couple of big days with Takaaki-san in Nagano next weekend! :D

Back
Top Bottom