What's new

Mod or admin Selective!

Elvismen

Warming-Up
Sep 12, 2011
I place a a add on the classified, but i guess the mod or admin didnt like it and he just deleted the add without letting me know the reason, just deleted!.

hmmm i guess if the add violated any term of the site, please notify the member about it.
have some respect!:mad:

I don't think so, I've placed ads before, and they first have to be cleared by the admin, then posted, so if you just placed the ad, please wait a bit and it will get posted. Also if you place an ad, it will run for a set amount of weeks then it will go off the classified listing.

Please chill :D

^ What Stu said ^

When you placed your ad you decided how long it was to be displayed. After that period it is automatically delisted by the script.

ELVISMEN - how about an apology?

Also I think it might be prudent to ask members selling frames and bike to display the serial number of the frames and/or proof of purchase.

Not saying anything is dodgy about this sale - but there are moral obligation to protect the site and its members.

If only he had shown a bit of the respect he so readily claimed for himself.:rolleyes:

That is enough.

We don't want to alienate any members, and have an open door policy.

We have all been silly on this website in the past (mainly me, to be honest), so this is a case of 'no-harm no-foul' as you Americans say... possibly.

OK?

Back
Top Bottom