What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Minoura Truing Stand, Swans Glasses, OGK Gloves, Polar HRM

Trek DJ

Maximum Pace
Jan 27, 2009
Some stuff for sale. I live in Kobe but can ship throughout Japan. All the stuff is new in box.

1) Minoura FT-1 Combo truing stand. SOLD

2) Swans Lion-0753 Mirror Lens Glasses, great for summer. Comes with a carry case. I was surprised at the quality/clarity of the lens on these, but alas, I have too many other sunglasses and these need to go. Retail on these is Y19000, and they are going on Rakuten for Y14,962. Asking for Y8500 shipped.

3) Soyo Trueance clincher tires. 1 pair. 700x23c, black with red. Looks like a good decent training tire. Folding bead. Retail on one of these is Y3675. Asking for Y3500 for the pair, shipped.

4) OGK KG-4 Pro gloves. 2 pair of size large, color is blue on both pair. These are OGK's "pro" glove in that they dont have velcro closure. Very nice leather on the palm. Fit is a bit tight for a large so I would say M/L in terms of the fit on these. Retail is Y3150. Will sell both pair for Y2500 including shipping.

5) Polar T31 Wearlink Chest Straps with transmitters (2). Selling the T31 chest straps (2) and will include a RCX5 HRM unit. Used for 1 year, and the HRM unit is fully compatible with any of Polar's WIND accessories, retail on the unit is nearly Y50,000. Some minor issues with the hrm unit (4 pixels on the very bottom of screen are black and the backlight sometimes doesnt turn on at night) but its fully functional and aside from changing the battery twice I have had no issues. Email for full details. Selling for the price of the two HRM straps: Y12,000

Send me a PM if you are interested and we can work out the payment details. If you happen to live in Osaka/Kobe, I am more than welcome to meet up.

Adding two items:

6) Dura-Ace 7900 Crankset. Length: 175mm. Rings: 53/39. Used for less than one year, great condition. The rings themselves are "newish" (I had two 7900 cranksets and swapped) and have less than 400km on them.
-Willing to consider any reasonable offer. Can send photos.

7) Dura-Ace 9000 42t inner ring. I used this for some HC's. Less than 150km on the inner ring. Y2000 shipped to your door. I ran this with a 53 outer without major issues. Shimano 53 is designed to run with a 39 (ramp and pin height) so shifting was a fraction of a section slower when running the 42t. Anyhow, Y2000 shipped to your door. PM me if you have questions. Bolt pattern is of course the new 9000 4-bolt pattern.

Back
Top Bottom