What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Minoura Stand for 2 Bikes

luka

Maximum Pace
Jan 13, 2015
I am offering this bike stand for sale. I only got it in mid-March this year, so used for just several months. I used it to keep my one bike inside the closet (indoors) as shown on the pic below, but now that I've got another bike I was forced to buy this one instead. The problem with the place I'm renting is that the ceiling is layered in some soft material, no doubt hiding very rough finish beneath. So the first stand, which presses hard against the ceiling, won't do it for me outside the closet, and I can't fit 2 bikes inside it.

Hence, a great opportunity for someone to get this for a bargain of 7,000 yen, i.e. less than half of what Amazon.jp charges for it currently (was even more expensive when I got it). Have all the parts that came with it, can be picked-up at Kita-ku, but if someone pays in advance (bank transfer for example) to prove they're serious (or demonstrates they're trustworthy in other ways, like someone I know personally from the forum would vouch for you etc.), I'd be ready to deliver it as far as Ouji, Akabane, Ikebukuro or Kita Senju stations.

The stand for sale can be fitted against any hard surface, concrete, wood, etc, and can be extended from 170 to 310 cm. It's super easy to set-up and by storing one or two bikes upright really saves space.

stand.jpg

OK, @Darwin D made an official proposal. I have to research the shipping costs before we can close the deal, but his is the first claim.

Haha, I was just enjoying the way you wrote your comment. Like you were in the final stages of nailing down a new law in the House of Lords.

:)

By the powers vested in me by this forum, I declare that the comprehensive and non-partisan survey of delivery services has found that said item can be shipped from the seller to Kanto area buyers for a fee of 1620 yen or so. This objective information is open to perusal by all bonafide forum members as they deem fit. Additional information worth noting is that the new stand has arrived, and its packaging can now be used to ship the old one too, guaranteeing maximum protection and professionalism. Proceed.

Lord L of Kita-shire, marquise of lower Arakawa and associated basin (Mr)

OK, this is officially sold now. Off to dismantle the thing, pack it and arrange the whole delivery thing.

OK @Darwin D this is what will be shipped to you: the main stand pole; two front wheel hooks; two back wheel hooks; nuts bolts etc to attach the hooks to the main pole, which already has clamps for this purpose fitted on it; warranty receipt; manual in English and Japanese (with the new stand I only got the Japanese, what's with that Minoura?)

IMG_20150805_211359.jpg

However, I made a false assumption that just because the maker and the purpose are the same, proportions would be the same or similar too. It turns out the new one I got and this one are structurally different. The new one could be packed into 115 cm high box, but the one you bought can't actually shrink under 175 cm or so. As a result I will have to bear significantly higher shipping costs then estimated, but you will also have to wait one day longer for this because I ran out of cardboard as you can see:

IMG_20150805_213023.jpg

So I'll drop by my local supermarket to fetch me some cardboard tomorrow evening on my way home from work, finish packing it and arrange for the pick up on Friday. It should be in your hands by Saturday. Expect a package of about 175 cm and 5 kg or a bit more. When it is shipped I will send you the tracking number etc via private message. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom