What's new

Military Cycler

Freeride39

Peloton Leader
May 28, 2006
I was just surfing online and I was shocked to see this site! I will be departing (in July 2006) for Japan soon, will be in the Kanto Plain region at a base called Yokota AB. I have been stationed there before from 1997-2003, left for California and now I'm going back....HAPPY! This will be my first time cycling in Japan, the last time I was there it was more partying than riding....LOL. Is their anyone nearby to connect with on some freeride cycling hotspots? I'm currently on an island called Diego Garcia. The island is restricted and belongs to the UK. :cool:

Hi Freeride,

welcome aboard! :welcome:

I am not sure whether any of our members are freeriders, as we are more of a roadie gang, but we certainly love to party as well ("Biking with fun"). Are you going to bring your Trek road bike over to Japan as well?

Anyhow, have a safe trip, perhaps you can join us once for a ride. ;)

Yes The Trek Will Be Packed And Ready To Go. Yes I'm A Roadie As Well. Not Really Competitive, Had To Much Of That Here On Diego Garcia....lol. So Now I Just Want To Ride For Adventure And Relaxation! Yes I Like To Party And Drink The Sake As Well.....lol. I Love Japan, That's Why I'm Going Back.

We take things quite easy too, just check the history of our past tours. We are planning to participate in the Fuji Hill Climb in September, but we'll be happy to cross the finish line, lolol.

Hope to see you around! :)

Mt. Fuji area climb......sounds interesting in September.....LOL. Yes I like to ride recreationally and see the sights and snap off some digi pics. I will arrive in August, so please keep me in the know! I want to participate!

Freeride39 said:
Mt. Fuji area climb......sounds interesting in September.....LOL. Yes I like to ride recreationally and see the sights and snap off some digi pics. I will arrive in August, so please keep me in the know! I want to participate!
Hi Freeride39-san,

welcome to TCC!

I'm looking forward to seeing you in this summer!

Feeling very welcome on TCC

:) Looking forward to meeting with you all as well! Sounds fun!
Sora said:
Hi Freeride39-san,

welcome to TCC!

I'm looking forward to seeing you in this summer!

Back
Top Bottom