Merry Christmas!

StuInTokyo

Maximum Pace
Dec 3, 2010
I'm at work, my usual spot on Christmas, heading to a friends house so our two families can spend Christmas dinner together tomorrow. Back to work Monday, but sure happy we get the full Sunday off this year, as it is the last year we will have a kid living at home for Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Stu

Oct 15, 2010
Merry Christmas to you too Stu, and all other TCC'ers as well! Santa has already been here and waiting till morning to open presents. A magical time of year.

Jan 14, 2007
Noda
japanichiban.com
I'm off to work, then they will replace me with another gaijin clown!
Last Christmas, they gave me a job, the very next year

it disappeared!

Which means...... I can ride on weekends again!

Proof there really is a Santa!!! :cool:

Merry Christmas!

kiwisimon

Maximum Pace
Dec 14, 2006
Japan

it disappeared!

Merry Christmas!
I thought you were the boss there?
Happy news though, mid week rides have there good points, less nutters on the cycle paths and less weekend warriors at the LBS, faster service.
Happy Xmas all!

Sikochi

Maximum Pace
Sep 13, 2010
Kochi
Merry Christmas. Had a local TT today. Set out in 1min intervals, then after analysing times, had a handicap system for the way back (could be just seconds from the previous rider or minutes). Each way started with a climb (130/150m) then up/down and finish before the final descent. So 12.3 K 350 asc/200 desc then 12.1K 360 asc/230 desc

Hadn`t been able to practice as change in domestic circumstances means I have been limited to 1 hour rides recently, and also there was a misunderstanding of instructions (my fault, but a course map would have helped) meaning I was expecting another 5K on first leg, so on way out didn`t go hard enough, and also further on the way back, so whilst a much better judged effort (time for return was nearly 2 mins faster), left the final rush way too late, and didn`t go all out to try and hold the ones who went past. However, by the finish only 1 of the starters in front of me had stayed ahead, and only 2 came past me, so overall 4th.

Jan 14, 2007
Noda
japanichiban.com

it disappeared!

Merry Christmas!
Damn! They just asked me to come back again!!! :eek:
Just as I was about to drop my resume in the post box to a new company!