What's new

Merry Christmas everyone

adventurous cyclist

turtle speed cyclist
May 16, 2019
This year sure went fast. Did do a lot of cycling, but due to travel restrictions I wasn't able to tour Okinawa. Well, next year if all is well, I'm going.

Merry Christmas to all

I just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health!

These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family - they just copy and paste some random sh!t and send it on.

So, after all we've been through together this year, I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2019! You are the best sewing and crafts group anyone could ask for.

Best wishes, Helen xx

132605382_10159119560939439_7822251426248456128_n.jpg

I just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health!

These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family - they just copy and paste some random sh!t and send it on.

So, after all we've been through together this year, I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2019! You are the best sewing and crafts group anyone could ask for.

Best wishes, Helen xx

View attachment 29094
Yep! For the most part been a good year, but we were thrown a lot BS our way this year. Year 2021 is going to be a wonderful year though. I just know it will. Maybe I'll find a job. LOL

I was chasing some kids in bare feet (so I wouldn't slip) on a wooden floor in the local hall this morning .
Some one had waxed a section this week to see how it would last. I hit the section. Then my head hit the wood floor.
IMG_20201225_143432260.jpg

I've been battling a bulging disk in my neck the last few months that has sent my right arm into some disconfort as the nerve ets pinched. All my riding lately has been sitting upright on a trainer so I don't have to stretch my arms out or bend my head up to see the screen. Riding on the street is 90% no hands, which makes me feel 7yrs old again. I thought the knock on the head might have shunted the disc back in but no such luck. I try to limit my pain killers to nights so I cam get some sleep, oodly enough I can sleep sitting up straight on the sofa rather pain free.
I typically hate Xmas and New Years period , I always have but this year really sucks the fat sausage as everyone in NZ posts XMAS crap on SM the same as they do every year. Not a mask to be seen and family gatherings in the 20-30 ppl range. "Wish you were here" doesn't help.
But on the whole us here on TCC have it pretty good compared to a lot of bereaved people who are dealing with missing relatives and friends.
Stay safe, keep your loved ones close and here's to a better 2021 than this current sh!tfest we have.
Sports Bar Beer GIF by Buffalo Wild Wings

Back
Top Bottom