What's new

'Merican in Suginami Tokyo

kurogoma

Warming-Up
Aug 18, 2020
Names James, been in Tokyo for nearly 5 years total now. from Oregon. I like all kinds of cycling. i came from fixed gear bikes many years ago. but everything from road to mtb to tall bikes and its all fun. finally got me a new cinelli road bike a few days ago and so stoked to go play around on the ol araikawa and tamagawa cycling roads when i get time off and switch the dang brakes to right to rear and left to front hah. came here to hopefully find some peeps to go on some rides. its been all solo for me. i dont know why it took me this long to search for groups to ride with. but i am a bit pudgy ive been out of it for a couple years soo.. anyways uhhhh... Hi

Hey James, another Suginami-based (Shin-koenji) cyclist here. I often head up the Arakawa to the Chichibu area or out along the Tama to western Tokyo with one or two mates who live around here. That said, a steady run of injuries and a certain virus have f***ed my cycling routine this year. If you're interested, I'll shoot you a message next time we're going out. This apocalyptic heat might mean it's not for a few more weeks. Cheers, Justin

Hi, also in Suginami - Asagaya! I mostly just bike around the central parts of the city but interested in checking out Arakawa, Tama, more of the inaka as well - would love to join up with you two - though I'm fine with burning through the heat ;)

Sure thing, Omar, I'll keep you posted. I'm still recovering from a bout of tendinitis and a back strain, so it may be a few more weeks. Hopefully not that long though ...

Back
Top Bottom