What's new

Today May - 2016

Rode up shiraishi for the very first time today. Much harder than i imagined, but i'll be back and aiming for a sub 45 then a sub 40.
Make sure you take it easy lower down on the climb where it is steeper. Save a little for the top 2km or so where is levels off somewhat. If you have saved yourself enough on the lower slopes, you should be able to big ring it for the last couple of km which will save you a lot of time.

Trying to lose a little weight at the moment. Damn, it's tough going. The weight comes off very sloooowly. Will hopefully be down to my target weight in a couple more weeks.

Quiet here lately, isn't it!?

up and down Mt. Fuji via the rindo today. It's a good one! I can't believe more cyclists don't know about it. No traffic, no noise and clean air!
What? Where's the map?! I'm up (and down) for that if I can avoid all the buses etc.

So what a clusterF__k dealing with these guys turned into. Despite actually trying on two different sizes in Nalsima, and already owning a L. I decided after wearing once that the new cut on the Assos L's wasn't going to work and I needed the XL. Obviously for that money you want it to be perfect.
So contacted xxcycle through their contact page..... No response.
So I replied to the email they had sent previously, telling them my wishes..... A few days later a response telling me to send them back with the attached RMA.(That of course wasn't attached)
So i replied asking them to resend the RMA......No response.
So I wait a few more days... Send another contact form. Asking for contact.... No response.

So I send the bib anyway with printed email correspondence.
I email them telling them I've sent it.... No response.

Wait.... No response..... Item received..... No response.

So last night I call. I get Pascale, who is (one of?) their customer support lady. Pascale has this husky French voice. Doesn't speak great English, but has a very breathy phone manner...Pascale:tup....Maybe I'll call again tonight to check how things are going over there....:glasses:

Am I getting my bib? Who knows... Pascale apparently.

Big sale on assos at xxcycle.com in France.
Like around 30% cheaper than local vendors

So what a clusterF__k dealing with these guys turned into. Despite actually trying on two different sizes in Nalsima, and already owning a L. I decided after wearing once that the new cut on the Assos L's wasn't going to work and I needed the XL. Obviously for that money you want it to be perfect.
So contacted xxcycle through their contact page..... No response.
So I replied to the email they had sent previously, telling them my wishes..... A few days later a response telling me to send them back with the attached RMA.(That of course wasn't attached)
So i replied asking them to resend the RMA......No response.
So I wait a few more days... Send another contact form. Asking for contact.... No response.

So I send the bib anyway with printed email correspondence.
I email them telling them I've sent it.... No response.

Wait.... No response..... Item received..... No response.

So last night I call. I get Pascale, who is (one of?) their customer support lady. Pascale has this husky French voice. Doesn't speak great English, but has a very breathy phone manner...Pascale:tup....Maybe I'll call again tonight to check how things are going over there....:glasses:

Am I getting my bib? Who knows... Pascale apparently.
Bet you are glad you tried to save 30% from local vendors now huh ;)

Back
Top Bottom