Sold! Mavic Plasma Helmet, Black/Silver, Like New

timefleas

Maximum Pace
Nov 30, 2013
Another great helmet, same basic story.

As a bike rider, friends and family members give me gloves, socks, but every once in a while--a helmet--in fact, I got two within the last half year or so. I just don't need them, so I am moving them along.

This one is a Mavic Plasma, size small (51-56)--I wear 56, so it fits, but a little too snug for my liking. It has been in production since 2012--this one was purchased new at the end of last year (retail is $179), and has been worn once. It is thus used, but barely. I love the look of this helmet, and if it fit, I would definitely keep it. It is Matt black and silver--the pictures make the black look more like gray, but it is indeed black.

My price is Y7,500, which includes FREE shipping to anywhere in Japan, paid via Bank Wire Transfer. I will accept trades on my helmets--maybe a half dozen NEW clincher road TUBES would be fine, plus some cash--can't think of anything else I might need.

I have sold 5 or 6 bikes here. The trade offer is for folks who have a history here--newbies would need to send items first, and upon receipt, I send the helmet. I will of course listen to all reasonable offers. Let me know if you have questions.

Last edited:

timefleas

Maximum Pace
Nov 30, 2013
shameless "BUMP" (bring up my post)--thought it was sold but buyer had second thoughts--still available--will listen to all offers, money or bike related goods (besides tubes, you suggest, who knows?)