What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Mavic Kysrium Elite 2008

Wolfman

Speeding Up
Jul 31, 2007
For Sale: Mavic Kysrium Elite 2008 (770g/920g); around 5-6k on them. Good condition: never crashed and true. Tyres are Conti 4000 (rear); Conti Ultra Race (front (hardly ridden). Can also keep the Ultegra 21-27 cassette if interested. Also with two Shimano wheel bag covers. Good training/winter/thrashing about wheels. They are mostly described as bomb-proof and I agree, many great rides and climbs on these wheels. I wanted to keep them but the flat is getting full of baby and toddler things these days. 5,000 ono not including postage.

Are they black, or silver?

36cc5_ORIG-waiting_for_op.jpg

;)

April 27th, the day he posted this, was the last day he was active on the site. I'd rather hear he's ok and sold the wheels somewhere other than this site than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom