What's new

Mama Cheri !

TODO R CASPELL

Maximum Pace
Jan 27, 2009
Got a dept. store Mama Cheri bike. 25000 Y. Japan is not like america, the min. wage hack putting the bikes together at the Daihei really CARES. It is a black 27 " with : 3 speed internal hub, a fairly high stem, riser bars, chain case, fenders, ring lock, bell, dynamo light with a remote cable on the fork, fenders, rack and a front basket. The only thing that worries me is the plastic BB. Can't ride it till my 400 mm seat post gets here. Killed my back in just 3 blocks home. I Ordered the post on eBay for 20 bucks and 20 S&H BACK to Japan or from Asia to US to Japan. You would think I could find that locally and probably could if I read Kanji. It's HELL suddenly being illiterate. LTODO

PS. Going out for a good ride on a bike that fits me to get my back back. THEN a nice Coco curry 8 stars hot.

Too Tall

OK. Got the long post in and the seat back all the way. Still hurts my back. Any suggestions ? I am thinking maybe flip and cowhorn the bars FWD [ AKA the ghetto roll.] so I can stretch out more ? Any suggestions please.

Got a dept. store Mama Cheri bike. 25000 Y. Japan is not like america, the min. wage hack putting the bikes together at the Daihei really CARES. It is a black 27 " with : 3 speed internal hub, a fairly high stem, riser bars, chain case, fenders, ring lock, bell, dynamo light with a remote cable on the fork, fenders, rack and a front basket. The only thing that worries me is the plastic BB. Can't ride it till my 400 mm seat post gets here. Killed my back in just 3 blocks home. I Ordered the post on eBay for 20 bucks and 20 S&H BACK to Japan or from Asia to US to Japan. You would think I could find that locally and probably could if I read Kanji. It's HELL suddenly being illiterate. LTODO

PS. Going out for a good ride on a bike that fits me to get my back back. THEN a nice Coco curry 8 stars hot.

Back
Top Bottom