What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Make an offer! Going to auction Monday

ProRaceMechanic

Maximum Pace
Dec 31, 2009
Just as the post says,

Make an offer via personal message

Peugeot RSR 02 full carbon frame excellent condition with minor scratches

56CM

Built with

Used bits: Sram Rival Shifters, Brakes and Crank (50\34). 3t Dorica Pro seatpost, Speedplay x5pedals and cleats, Prologo Scratch saddle, Most Talon integrated bar and stem, Ultegra 12-25 cassette, Bontrager wheels (entry level about 1600 grams or more),

Brand new bits: Ultegra chain, Apex front and Rear Mech, Fizik tape, Elite bottle cages, Gran Compe tires and tubes, Tiagra 13-30 cassette (thats right 2 cassettes!) Shimano Cables and housing for derailleurs and brakes

Completely overhauled and serviced running like a swiss clock.

I will say a good start is 120000 yen. Anything will be considered.

Get your offer in by Monday or it will go to Auction and you can test your luck there! Reply's will be made and decided upon as soon as possible.
023_zpsa33fd500.jpg
002_zps7a0b8970.jpg
003_zpse97fe6b9.jpg
005_zps20d85a9e.jpg
008_zpsc505b2a1.jpg
011_zps4c8c0e2c.jpg
006_zps775b6247.jpg
048_zpsd7565569.jpg
030_zps25d8bf1e.jpg
018_zps2127928a.jpg

Great looking bike. I'm in the same boat as Musashi13 but if I were looking for a bike, it would tick all the right boxes.
Is this the same type of frame that Cedric rode on the Oiso to fuji summit trip?

I received a great deal on this frame and the components, this is why I am willing to hook someone up! I am all about spreading the good. It will come full circle, it always does :)

Not sure the geo of the 56 Peugoet RSR 02

I could measure for you

The Most Talon HM Carbon bar integrated stem is at a 42mm width 14mm drop and 14 stem

currently under the stem are 3 mm of spacers and it is 16mm from top of HS to Fork Crown

In this photo it is set up for my likeing. I am 181 cm with long legs and a short torso and long arms

The bike could fit someone shorter as I am at the tall end of the spectrum for riding a 56.

My flexibility is not very good so it fits me well.

If you need to be fit to the bike I have every size of bar and stem available and we can work something out to make sure it fits well.

Thanks for your interest

Going to Auction Monday

Get your lowballs... erm... I mean Bids in :rolleyes:

I'm not really in the market to be honest, but I took a look at the Peugeot page on Cycleurope on there's no geo listed for the frame. Just saying you should post this.

Point taken.

I will get that up onto the Ebay auction.

If this information sparks anyone's interest here let me know and I will provide it.

Back
Top Bottom