What's new
IMG_20220904_110838.jpg

For sale Classifieds Lynskey GR-270

Sold
Titanium gravel bike ready to ride
¥450,000
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

I never thought this day would come, but I'm barely ever riding this bike anymore, so let's see if we can find it a more loving home. It's bored just hanging on the stand.

Bought in Aug 2019 directly from Lynskey, and ridden just under 7,000 km in total since then. Titanium additions like head badge, stem and spacers, seatpost and the rear rack (with simple rear mudguard underneath). Even the bottle cages are titanium (King). Size M, with the 25mm setback seatpost. Etched graphics on the frame. Carbon fork upgraded to their MTB model (or something much more rugged than the basic GR series). Would easily set you back some 5,000 USD if not more, plus all the import charges, which at current USD/JPY rate would be something indeed. See the geometry (same for GR300) etc on Lynskey site here. Other details:

Full GRX components
- hydraulic ST-RX600 levers and BR-RX810 calipers
- RX810 front and rear mech (rear is long cage, paired with 11-34 cassette)
- FC-RX600-2 (165 mm arms) crankset and FC-RX600-2 (46-30) chainring
- newly installed RT-MT900 rotors (only 500 km on them)

Hunt Four season wheels (650b) with Vittoria Terreno Zero Graphene 2.0 tires 650 x 47 mm. Never punctured on these and absolutely love them. Will throw in 3-4 new ones I bought as spares too, as they never seem to wear out. Ergon super cushy saddle, SPD pedals and even the Topeak large volume carry-on pump included (as shown on the pics). I wanted extra upright position, so have flipped the stem upwards, installed a handlebar with a rise, and added a steered extension. This is all easily reversible of course. The top tube lock mount would be taken off, as I need that still.

Would prefer a pickup in person in Adachi ward, but if the buyer is willing to pay the shipping, perhaps something can be arranged. Maybe wheels and bike can be shipped separately or something. PM or comment for more.

IMG_20220904_110838.jpg
IMG_20220904_110850.jpg
IMG_20220904_110937.jpg
IMG_20220904_110906.jpg
IMG_20220904_110915.jpg
IMG_20220904_111016.jpg
IMG_20220904_111005.jpg
IMG_20220904_111025.jpg
OK, price down on this one: 400,000 yen now

I just bought my Outback but if I hadn't, your Lynskey would have been great. I hope you find a buyer for it...I know you took excellent care of it. Out of curiosity, when it was in touring/gravel mode, what did it weigh?

what did it weigh?
not sure, as this bike was never about weight. I mostly used it for commuting, and have loaded with 2kg heavy lock, two cameras, large pump, lights, saddle bag, downtube bottle with spare tube etc etc. probably 11-12kg if I had to guess, without the lock

have you tried on yahooauc ?
not yet, as I don't normally use that so would probably have to do a lot of registering etc. not in a rush to sell this really, so let's see if there's interest here and on FB. if not, I might go to yahoo in a few weeks or so

Before you do just change the stem out and drop the spacers so it looks a little more regular fitting.
Yeah, this. It is 10x worse than not washing and cleaning your bike/car before snapping pictures and selling it online. If I saw this on an auction site (or even here, not knowing the background), that'd immediately put me off. I'd have the impression this bike was owned by someone who doesn't know anything about bikes and grossly misjudged the size and purpose of this bike.

@luka
If you still have your old handlebars, I'd also put those on for the pictures and remove the tower of stems.

Back
Top Bottom