What's new

For sale Classifieds Lynskey GR-270

Sold
Titanium gravel bike ready to ride
¥450,000
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

luka

Maximum Pace
Jan 13, 2015
OK, price down on this one: 400,000 yen now

Chuck

Maximum Pace
Feb 7, 2011
I just bought my Outback but if I hadn't, your Lynskey would have been great. I hope you find a buyer for it...I know you took excellent care of it. Out of curiosity, when it was in touring/gravel mode, what did it weigh?

luka

Maximum Pace
Jan 13, 2015
what did it weigh?
not sure, as this bike was never about weight. I mostly used it for commuting, and have loaded with 2kg heavy lock, two cameras, large pump, lights, saddle bag, downtube bottle with spare tube etc etc. probably 11-12kg if I had to guess, without the lock

have you tried on yahooauc ?
not yet, as I don't normally use that so would probably have to do a lot of registering etc. not in a rush to sell this really, so let's see if there's interest here and on FB. if not, I might go to yahoo in a few weeks or so

OreoCookie

Maximum Pace
Dec 2, 2017
Before you do just change the stem out and drop the spacers so it looks a little more regular fitting.
Yeah, this. It is 10x worse than not washing and cleaning your bike/car before snapping pictures and selling it online. If I saw this on an auction site (or even here, not knowing the background), that'd immediately put me off. I'd have the impression this bike was owned by someone who doesn't know anything about bikes and grossly misjudged the size and purpose of this bike.

@luka
If you still have your old handlebars, I'd also put those on for the pictures and remove the tower of stems.

Top Bottom