What's new

Lurker says Hi

zenbiker

Maximum Pace
Mar 4, 2008
I`ve been lurking and learning for some time so had better say hello.
Living in Chofu, not too far from the tamagawa cycle path so if you see a slow moving chicane in a Subaru shirt, say hi!
I`d love to join some of the rides but worry that everyone seems to be experienced pros. I wouldn`t want anyone to feel guilty about leaving me behind. I also refuse to shave my legs,:( And I hate hills!!:eek:

Maybe we could start an unshaven legs hill-hating sub-group. I'll sign up.

I`d love to join some of the rides but worry that everyone seems to be experienced pros. I wouldn`t want anyone to feel guilty about leaving me behind. I also refuse to shave my legs. And I hate hills!

Welcome to TCC! :welcome:

We all *HATE* the hills. That's why we attack them weekend after weekend.

Maybe we could start an unshaven legs hill-hating sub-group. I'll sign up.

Gentlemen, I suggest you try shaving your legs once. An addictive habit. :D

Seriously though, I am glad I shaved before my crash last week.

Hi Zen,
I have been much a lurker myself, posting here and there, but haven't had the guts to rock up for a group ride yet...
Was thinking about it 2 weeks back, the day someone else reported being dropped from the get go :) And thought, that was a close call ;)
I also live pretty close to Tama River, and ride up and down it, but not sure if I get to Chofu, if not then pretty close. I think I pass Fuchu.
Anyway, maybe we could get together for a ride or join one of the next group rides that come this way, safety in numbers (for newbies) :)

and...
Thomas, sorry to hear about your fall. Hope your on the way to recovering.
I think I was in Nashima when you got that new shirt.
After I noticed you, I was thinking to introduce myself, but you were in and out!
And at the same time I was taking hours to choose my shirt :D My gf told me to get a move along after seeing your speed :)

Thomas, sorry to hear about your fall. Hope your on the way to recovering. I think I was in Nashima when you got that new shirt.
After I noticed you, I was thinking to introduce myself, but you were in and out!
And at the same time I was taking hours to choose my shirt. My gf told me to get a move along after seeing your speed.

So it was you, Simon! Sorry, I was really in a hurry that day. However, I usually know what I want. :)

Anyhow, I hope we'll see you on one of our rides.

Only in a cycling forum...

And we haven't even touched upon shaving techniques yet... :D

sorry to hear about your crash Thomas! What happened?

Ash

Hi Zen,
haven't had the guts to rock up for a group ride yet...

Must admit that I was the same and was lurking about for a bit and slightly reluctant to sign up for rides.

Would heartily recommend signing up for one though.

Back
Top Bottom