What's new

Lurker in Shinagawa

scottg1018

Warming-Up
Jun 24, 2015
Hey everyone!

Been a lurker for a while, figured I might as well join the discussion. I hail from NC, moved to Tokyo this past January for work and have finally gotten back on two wheels. Used to ride loads in college but never too seriously. Been rebuilding endurance recently and going for my first 150km-ish ride tomorrow in a long while to 城ケ島 and back. Should be fun!

I look forward to joining the discussion and maybe even catching a few of you on rides!

Welcome. Hope to ride with you some day.

Thanks! I hope we can too. Went on a solo distance ride today but was only able to get 85 km in. My GPS died somewhere north of Yokosuka... Once I get my distance and climbing legs back I hope to join in on some rides in the near future!

Hey @scottg1018, where in NC?

I was in your position a few weeks ago. Been out on a couple of rides with a couple of different TCC groups since, and I can vouch for the friendliness and general knowledge around here. Nice balance of enjoying going hard and not taking shit too seriously. Welcome!

Hey @scottg1018, where in NC?

I was in your position a few weeks ago. Been out on a couple of rides with a couple of different TCC groups since, and I can vouch for the friendliness and general knowledge around here. Nice balance of enjoying going hard and not taking shit too seriously. Welcome!

Hey,, ma
Thanks for the welcome. I am from Greenville, NC. It is good to hear everyone is friendly! I will have to get on a ride soon, maybe even see you out on one.

Back
Top Bottom