What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Wanted looking road bike

sheridan

Warming-Up
Jul 11, 2015
looking full carbon frame and fork, perfect condition, no visible cracks or scratches.
Size is 56cm which fits me, I'm 5'7".

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 177cm. I ride a 52 Evo.

At 170cm, that is 7cm shorter than me. That would be a 48-50cm frame (depending on the brand).

I am 177cm. I ride a 52 Evo.

At 170cm, that is 7cm shorter than me. That would be a 48-50cm frame (depending on the brand).
A 52 TT for a 177 seems awfully small, despite, I am sure, the result of a pro fit, though as pointed out, height isn't the real issue, it is inseam and arm length. I am 178cm, and all my bikes are "large" with between 55 to 57 TT, depending on frame geometry.

1. My rig is bang on and I drop absolute hammers on it.

2. This thread is in the classified section and each comment needs approval so let's not start yet another tiresome and unprovable debate about fitting. If you want to do that, start a new thread out of the Classified section.

Cheers.

You do realize that YOU suggested the fit issue, and used your own sizing as a counter point----perhaps ALL references to the size issue should be deleted--makes sense, since, as you pointed out, this is a classified listing--if he wants a 56 bike, let him look for one.

I have a Wilier Izoard XP which is full carbon and in excellent condition. It has less than 1000 km on it, sadly I'm leaving Japan in not too long so I would like to sell it. Come check it out!

DSC_0715.JPG

Last edited:
I'm currently asking 100000 yen for it which is a pretty reasonable price for it imho. I also have a lot of other misc bike gear which I could potentially sell or throw in too like a bike bag for the train, tools, etc.

Back
Top Bottom