What's new

Looking for old MTB forks

kiwisimon

Maximum Pace
Dec 14, 2006
Seriously trying to chase down some early-mid 1990's era suspension forks with a one inch steerer tube. The one inch is the hard part but if you know of any LBS that has old forks hanging around would appreciate if you could ask. Anything considered. If you can find some NOS I will name my next child after you! These are to go on my dream bike NOS! Finally tracked down the frame at a sensible price.

Hi Simon,

Excuse my ignorance. What does NOS abbreviate / mean? I see you can buy Klein MTB NOS bikes and Colnago NOS bikes. Everyone but me seems to understand what NOS is because everyone uses it without explanation in their advertisements.

Cheers,

Philip

Not sure whether this applies here, but on eBay NOS usually refers to "new old stock" (unused old components, etc; NIB = new in box).

=> ACRONYMS eBay SPEAK :)

What does NOS abbreviate / mean? I see you can buy Klein MTB NOS bikes and Colnago NOS bikes. Everyone but me seems to understand what NOS is because everyone uses it without explanation in their advertisements.

Yeah as usual the little engine that could, does. However in my pursuit of NOS forks not necessarily NIB I may be SOL. Tracking down some used ones on Ebay.

Found some new ones, actually about 15 years old but never been put on a bike!:D:D:D:clap::clap::clap:

i got this E Mail yesterday "Hello Simon, Sorry, I have made a mistake. I have checked my inventory and I have none of these forks left. " :eek::eek:uch::(:cry::cry::cry::pray::pray:

Not sure if you've already found the forks you want. Went to my LBS yesterday and I think I saw some suspension forks there. There's a Marzoochi XX something 1" 85mm travel but with disk brake mounts only (4万4千). Some "Judy" and some "Rock Shocks" no price though. Maybe you can give them a call:

BMX RIO
電 話:03―3707―5630
FAX:03―3708―8501
http://www.bmxrio.com/about/about03.html

The main guy there is Junichi Makita-san. They open at 11am. The shop is located at the intersection of 427, 246 and 311 near FutakoTamagawa station.

HTH

Sir rommelgc, thank you for the information. Did you say only 4万4千?Ouch! Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom