What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Wanted Looking for a single speed (complete) in Tokyo

jagg

Warming-Up
Mar 26, 2014
Hey everyone! New member, first post..

I just arrived in Tokyo after moving from Nagoya. I'm looking for a single speed to get me around... let me know if you have anything and what you'd want for it!

Cheers,
Joe

Doesn't necessarily have to be assembled or working, as I can build/do my own mechanics.

Welcome to TCC. What size and style are you after. Do you care about looks or are you after a beater bike?

Thanks! Haha, yeah I guess it probably would have been smart to mention that from the beginning. I'm looking for a 54cm frame (or around there) ... not too sure about the style. It doesn't necessarily have to look pretty, but should have some potential because I plan to do some work on it. Something that's pretty and ready to ride is also fine too! Just want to see what's out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom