What's new

Looking for a ride

andrew fleming

Warming-Up
Jun 15, 2015
Hi All. I'll be in Tokyo 2 weeks on business from Singapore. Keen to keep the pedals turning so looking for a longish ride on the Saturday and Sunday at least. Are there any regular rides I could join? Average 33-35kph over 120-150k. Thanks fir any suggestions or advice.

Weekend of 27th / 28th?

Yeah, there should be some rides on both days. Most rides are usually posted up a couple of days before hand, so keep an eye out for posts with the yellow 'Ride' tag.

33-35kmph average speed; assuming you mean that kind of speed on the flats, rather than total ride speed including 2000ish metres of climbing, door to door?

But yeah, there will be rides for sure.

33/35kph? You're gonna be struggling to find any rides at that kind of speed. I'll most probably be heading out for a ride on the 27th, for a longish ride between 120 and 200km. What part of Tokyo will you be staying in?

Hi All. I'll be in Tokyo 2 weeks on business from Singapore. Keen to keep the pedals turning so looking for a longish ride on the Saturday and Sunday at least. Are there any regular rides I could join? Average 33-35kph over 120-150k. Thanks fir any suggestions or advice.

Even if 33-35kph is your speed on the flats, you're going to need a Real Bike. If you need to hire one, ask here.

^if by 'real bike' you mean a Farsports special with a sticker on it, then yeah. Haha.

Yeah, 33-35kph is average over 120km on relatively flat roads, not many hills here in Singapore! Was going to bring my own bike but will take a look at hire options. Thanks. I'll be staying at the Conrad in Shiodome.

Cool, well that speed will not be a problem at all.

Back
Top Bottom