What's new

Looking for a proxy - final exams in April!

j-sworks

Maximum Pace
Feb 5, 2012
Hi,

I am attending university by distance to a school in Canada, and so I will need a proxy for my three final exams that will be in the last week of April; I will pay for the service of a real teacher to administer and observe the exams. I will be living in Hino, Tokyo, and we are on the JR Chuo sen, so I can get pretty much anywhere, and the exams will take place in the same week if possible, evenings or weekends are fine.

I will explain the details of what is required for this, if you are not aware; basically you will be contacted by the university, they will send you my exams, and you will send them back to the university, which is all prepaid.

If you have questions just drop me a line,
Thanks

Not sure what this is about.

Can you clarify what this has to do with cycling please.

Erm - its general discusion so I think he is free to post what ever.

"General discussion about biking, bicycles, and all related topics - 自転車よもやま話"

But yeah, was just curious as to what this was all about.

I'd say that maybe J-sworks thought he had found a group of trustworthy helpful people and was looking for someone to solve a probelm he has.

Nothing wrong with that is there? :D

Thanks to J-sworks for thinking so highly of this group :cool:

"General discussion about biking, bicycles, and all related topics - 自転車よもやま話"
Pretty sure any subject can relate to cycling. At least his spelling was up to standard;). Good luck on the exams, when I did my exams and needed a proxy I asked local high school teacher if she could do it, she could and I passed. Keep asking around and it really can be anyone right?

I do beleive our very own Mike "Softie" Sly is a qualified teacher and may be able to help.

Distance learning? They send your exams to a trustworthy person YOU find?:p

Sign me up for a PHD!

LOL

'Yeah, hi this is OwenJames. I have found someone to be a proxy for me...

His name? Oh, yeah, it is, erm, AaronJames..son... Yes, AaronJameson.

Lives next door to me.'

Pretty sure any subject can relate to cycling. At least his spelling was up to standard;). Good luck on the exams, when I did my exams and needed a proxy I asked local high school teacher if she could do it, she could and I passed. Keep asking around and it really can be anyone right?

Hey yeah it can anyone that works at an actual school, so a high school teacher would great (especially if she is the hot phys ed teach); I found out that Temple university offers a proxy service, but its about 9500 per exam, and I have three.

This is most definitely related to cycling, I can't buy my fancy pants bike gear if I don't have a job, degree equals job ;)

I'd say that maybe J-sworks thought he had found a group of trustworthy helpful people and was looking for someone to solve a probelm he has.

Nothing wrong with that is there? :D

Thanks to J-sworks for thinking so highly of this group :cool:

Your are exactly right sir :D

There has been no mention of how many beer tokens will be rendered in compensation... hence the discussion about whether this post should be here at all. :)

Hey Mike,

I am happy to work out the comp, as long as its less than 30,000...

Back
Top Bottom