What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale LOOK 566 Size L (57.5cm frame) 2011 Carbon Road Bike

dogma2017

Warming-Up
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all,

I will be selling this 2011 LOOK 566 road bike for purchase and pick up on July 19th or 20th in the morning. I purchased this bike on July 2nd 2017 from Crown Gears in Tokyo and will be using it for the next 3 weeks (easier than renting a road bike in my size) so posting now so folks can ask questions, but pick up/payment wouldn't be until July 19/20th, when I return to the U.S. This bike will be stored indoors and not raced. Just planning on using it for training rides over next 2-3 weeks, all in will only be able to ride it 6-8 times before I have to fly back to US. If it wasn't such a hassle to fly the bike back I would keep it. Knowing how hard it was for me to find a quality bike in a 56-58cm frame in Tokyo with good components to rent/borrow for my month stay in Tokyo, I am offering this up to other riders, otherwise, will sell bike to a local store. May even fly it back given how unique the color and build kit is. I have only ever ridden Shimano and SRAM, and have to say Campy is super nice and the thumb shifters are awesome. The aluminum brake surface is 100x better than the carbon mavix cosmics I was using on the Canyon CF SLX that I rented from Rapha last weekend.

Price 170,000 JPY. Pick up in Akasaka Tokyo.

The frame is in excellent shape and all the components (crank set, cassette, chain, front/rear derailuers) are basically brand new. The wheels are also in excellent condition. This was a custom built bike by Crown Gears.

Any Qs: message me, thanks

The build is below:
Frame: 2011 LOOK 566 Carbon Fiber, size L (57.5cm top tube)
Build Kit (brakes, front/rear derailuer, shifters): Campagnolo Athena 11 speed 172.5mm 50-34T
Cassette: Campagnolo 12-28T 11S
Wheels: Campagnolo Scirocco 35mm deep aero wheels
Tires: Vittoria dual color (black and green)
Seat Post: Deda Zero100 aluminum
Saddle: Selle Itallia Gios
Bar: Deda Zero 100 alumnimum 420mm width
Bar Tape: Lizard Skin
Stem: DEDA ZERO 100 110mm length
Bottle cages: Carbon, color white
High resolution pictures here - https://www.crowngears.com/item/3717003721579
look1.jpg look2.jpg look3.jpg look4.jpg look5.jpg Look6.jpg look7.jpg look8.jpg look9.jpg look10.jpg
look8.jpg

Nice bike. If you want list it on veloXchange.cc, we can share it to wider audience.

Back
Top Bottom