Long term parking in Narita

kiwisimon

Maximum Pace
Dec 14, 2006
Japan
Looking to leave the car at the airport or nearby for about a month. Googled it and there are about a hundred options. Wondering if ant TCCers have any recommendations, cautionary tales. Cheers
KS.

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
Crown parking I use they pick up And drop off the car at the terminal and wash it as well. Cost about 3000y per month I think.
I'll fin the link if you need it

StuInTokyo

Maximum Pace
Dec 3, 2010
I cannot remember the name of the one we used, but we got a very good deal by getting it online in advance. We did not go for the drop off at the terminal, we did the drop off at their lot then take the bus to the terminal, when we got back, we phoned them, and they came and picked us up at the terminal on the bus and took us to our car. It was a few years ago, 2008, so I don't remember the price, but it was dirt cheap. Don't leave anything in the car, even map books can go missing, take everything of value out of the car before you leave home.

theDude

Maximum Pace
Oct 7, 2011
Tokyo
app.strava.com
The going rate for parking seems to be 500/day if you drive around there and see billboards.

All the ones I looked at are basically the same. I've used a couple. USA was OK, but was a bit crowded to me waiting for the bus. Not as friendly as i would have hoped so have since gone to CoCo parking. Similar price, bracketed by duration, so pricing is pretty easy. Plans are based on pickup/drop off or not.

http://www.coco-parking.com