What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Solved Long reach brake calipers in good condition.

kiwisimon

Maximum Pace
Dec 14, 2006
Anyone got some good long reach calipers they don't need? Bonus if they are black.

yep, 2020 bike that will take 32C tires so long reach. I have some TPRs lined up but was wondering what else might be floating around.

Alas, I don't have any of them - but if you find yourself in need of anything from Europe, let me know!

yep, 2020 bike that will take 32C tires so long reach. I have some TPRs lined up but was wondering what else might be floating around.
If they're tektro r317 find something else. I had a bike with those fitted and even with the pads changed out for Shimano or Kool stop there was absolutely no power in them. They were bad enough I changed them after a couple of rides for some Shimano r451 which worked fine.

The Tektro R559s are very nice and work a treat, as well as the Shimano BR-R451s. Want to stop on a dime with some black brakes that look sexy as all hell and don't mind spending a li'l more? The Paul Center Pull Racers are the way to go. They stop my tandem as well as hydraulic discs.

Check your frame for compatibility, you may want to go with the Racer Mediums.

Thanks @Roger the Pauls are great little brakes but I need side pulls. I was bidding on some used ones yesterday but when they got very close to the new price I pulled out. New bike arrives in January so I can wait.

Back
Top Bottom