What's new

Live Now Monday Oct 8th Superprestige Cyclocross Ruddervoorde

:beer2::beer::happy1::beer1::D:run02:*This is the track with the whoop de whoops:clap::clap:

Nice ... I see nobody with Disc Breaks and most ride 50mm rims ...

Did you notice the section of cobbles built into the course? Not to mention the cameras on every square foot of the course. They even run a double screen for the commercials. I love cross!

Awesome! European courses have been evolving to faster sections and you see alot of commercial / entertainment value ups. I think for bike racing spectators, you can't beat cross. There is just so much variety to be offered both to the riders and the fans.

Did you notice the section of cobbles built into the course? Not to mention the cameras on every square foot of the course. They even run a double screen for the commercials. I love cross!

Awesome! European courses have been evolving to faster sections and you see alot of commercial / entertainment value ups. I think for bike racing spectators, you can't beat cross. There is just so much variety to be offered both to the riders and the fans.

Totally! This is where sponsors, organisers and fans have really brought together a real form of entertainment - but then again they do it for the 6 days of Ghent and other races in that part of the woods as it were.

What's even more great is that the organisers of Nobeyama and Tokyo CX are looking at these events (Tokyo CX organisers went out to watch and talk to the organisers of Vegas CX) and trying to replicate the same here.

Daisuke is at PDX right now.

Daisuke is at PDX right now.

AWESOME! So great to see Japanese event organisers getting a fresh positive look at this - I just wish the old guard at the JCF would do the same!

Back
Top Bottom