What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Large Titanium Diamondback Mtn Bike

trad

Maximum Pace
Dec 4, 2006
SOLD -
Large Titanium Diamondback Mtn Bike
My do anything mtn/rain/commuter bike has to go. Titanium Frame is circa 2000 (or there abouts). Previous owner put a Litespeed badge - but frame is Diamondback (with canti lever brake mounts) and the bike is currently running V-brakes. 27 speed SRAM components. Fits riders in 182-186cm range. Old school bomber bike.

Components are:
Thompson Elite seat post
Easton EC 70 Carbon flat handlebar
Easton EA 70 stem
SRAM X-9 rear derailer; SRAM X-9 brake lever, SRAM X-7 shifter
Code cranks
Shimano A530 pedals - Flat on side, spd on other
Sram 9.0 V brakes
Manitou Black shocks (w/lockout)
Sunrim CR18 rims
Magura Louise Pro Hubs (disc compatible)

Bought on ebay prior to coming to Japan and now selling because leaving Japan..... Good do anything bike.
(Pick up (Shinjuku/Shibuya area) or ship within Japan at buyers cost)

image.jpg image.jpg Adding thumbnails as I understand that a number of people were unable to view photos:
Hope this works!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
The photos show up as broken images. Clicking on the thumbnails, I get "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." error.

Sorry guys.. Tech novice here. Was trying to keep images small and did not know how (over than to use previously reduced images). Both the images and thumbnails were working ok from my two laptops, but will try to correct... Komen...

Back
Top Bottom