What's new

Help Knee. Am I out?

I guess we know who will take amateur of the year award. Haha. I'm at a good starting point on my fit now though. I will probably ride and tweak and make mm adjustments... Instead of 8 cm ones.. Arrrhhh!

Haha, it is all good mate. Glad you are getting it sorted. Read as much as you can about it and get it dialled. You will find the same general advice spanning across most articles on fitting, so just get it fixed properly and you will be fine.

Feel free to post a side on and front on photo of you sat on your bike clipped in, with your legs at a few different positions around the pedalling stroke, and we can all check it out for you and see if you are in the right ball-park,

8cm is bigger than most people's... stems...

Looking in a mirror and getting out the tape measure is not always the best approach. What I would recommend is:

Go to a decent bike shop. A small one with nice staff. Any recommendations TCC? Go on your bike. Buy an inner tube. Ask the guy "What do you think about my saddle height?". Get him to set you up (will only take him a few minutes). Say thanks, you'll come again. Ride home. Use that as your base. Make small alterations at large intervals. Enjoy the ride! Go back to that shop...

Andy

www.jyonnobitime.com/time

Wexford, lol... Experience taught you that nice lesson and I'm glad you're sharing the solid advice. It sounds like you didn't enjoy it... or... did you? hhaha

Back
Top Bottom