What's new

KIWL Garage Sale, Sat. 14th November

Half-Fast Mike

Lanterne Rouge-et-vert
May 22, 2007
kiwl legends.jpg

Do you have any bike-related parts, accessories, clothing etc. that you don't need but could donate to charity?

How about buying some of the above? Save yourself some cash and help a charity! Read on…

Garage Sale, Saturday November 14th : "Knights In White Lycra" holds its first ever garage sale of cycling equipment at Legends Sports Bar in Roppongi from 2pm to 6pm. If you are a cyclist, simply bring and donate good quality gear you no longer need, and buy items others have donated.

If you don't cycle but are interested in our fundraising activities and are even thinking about becoming a Knight, please come along for a drink and a chat with some of the riders.

All proceeds go to our appointed charity for 2016, Mirai No Mori, a Japan-registered NPO which provides life-changing outdoor programs for abused, neglected and orphaned children throughout Japan.

If you need more information, contact info /at/ kiwl /dot/ net

And spread the word if you can!

An excellent question.

I asked. (I'm not part of the organization - just passing on the info.)

"Within reason we should be able to hold onto things for future sales / raffles etc unless people want to keep them. However, people should not treat this as a way to throw away unwanted items without having to pay someone to collect them :). As long as its good quality products we should be able to manage it."​

Supplemental...

"Basically we are asking for smaller stuff to be donated on the day and we should then be able to store unsold goods for future events. For bulkier stuff from wheels to complete bikes, [we are] going to set up a Facebook auction page. Anyone who has stuff like that can send [info /at/ kiwl /dot/ net] photos and spec details and I will post it on the auction page."​

Hello TCCers,

This Sunday I have two open spots for bike fit at a beach house I borrow in Kamakura.
50% of the profits go directly to the knights in white lycra fundraser.
I have also decided to give an additional discount to TCC members on top of the regular TCC discount this weekend only!

The open slots are
1400-1700
1700-2000

My website is www.cyclefitjapan.com
(website design and construction by our own Owen)

Please do not hesitate to get on this great chance to get properly positioned on your bike to start off 2016 right!

People who have utilized my services here before will also get a deep discount.

Thank You,

Chuck
Cyclefit Japan
NEILPRYDE Nanshin Subaru Cycling Team

I also was planning on staying Monday if you cant do Sunday.

Or if anyone wants to ride! it will be a recovery ride pace as I am racing Saturday. 2-6 hours depending on weather

location is near Kamakura station.

Back
Top Bottom