What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Kit Kit Exchange

TCC

Tokyo Cycling Club
Jun 30, 2013
Dedicated thread for buying, selling, and trading used kit.

Use this thread to advertise your old jerseys, etc., that don't fit you any more, don't match your new bike, or are from teams you have been kicked out of for being just too damn fast for everyone.

All exchange options are OK here; Buy, Sell, Swap, Give away, etc. It is up to you to sort out.

As with all Classifieds posts, each post will require approval, for your protection, so if you post something and it doesn't appear immediately, rest assured it will do soon.

Cheers.

Cannondale Liquigas Team Jersey.

European L size

Perfect, other than the thread on the left hand sleeve has come undone. No damage to the material. This can be fixed easily.

1,500yen

IMG_0616.JPG

IMG_0617.JPG

Bianchi King Of The Mountain Jersey.

European L Size.

Small hanging thread on rear of left arm. No damage to the material at all.

1,500yen

IMG_0615.JPG
IMG_0618.JPG

Santini Lampre jersey. Decent condition, make an offer or possibly swap

Size XXL

002.JPG

Liquigas cycle cap- throw it in with the jersey. Obviously it would go best with TCC's though!

003.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Random club jersey purchased second hand from Yahoo Auction.
For free or swap for something that fits me (medium/small).
Full zip. Very light weight fabric. 100% Polyester. Made in New Zealand.
Chest (under armpits) 51 cm. Waist (top of pockets) 41 cm. Back (base of collar to jersey bottom) 71 cm.

DSCN0220.JPG

Last edited:
Maybe someone is up for some rapha jerseys? Both in excellent condition

2014 Super Light Weight Jersey Size S (Sold)

Etape du tour 2013 Size M (Sold)

Attachments

• lightweight.jpg
    lightweight.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 208
  • dutour.jpg
    dutour.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
SOLD!

2013 Team Sky Pro Team long sleeve jersey, size M. Worn twice and in excellent condition. 6,000 yen incl. postage (Japan only). PayPal accepted. Or swap for something nice that fits me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421032728.279692.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421032742.134659.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421032756.628095.jpg

Last edited:
Adding two more pieces.

Rapha 2013 Club Jersey. Size M. Asking 6000yen (new 19000yen) (SOLD)

Assos Intermidiate EVO Long sleeve Jersey Size M (Pretty slim fit). Perfect Spring or Fall jersey with a wind-blocking layer on the front. asking 5000yen

ASSOS.jpg

Attachments

• RAPHA.jpg
    RAPHA.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Getting rid of some the old to make room for the new.

All the LaPassione stuff has seen less than 500km and looks and feels like new. The Rapha shirt has maybe done 1000km? Cant remember, but looks like new.

All the bibs are M and the jerseys are S - all race tight.

I am asking 9500¥ pr. bib and 4000¥ pr jersey. Take it all for 30000¥.

Tøj 006.JPG

Tøj 008.JPG Tøj 005.JPG

Spring clean out, I don't really wear any of this kit so price is negotiable. All of the kit is in great condition - the gilet probably has less than 500km on it. Paypal or Furikomi. Fit is normal - not Italian.

Morvelo Jersey - size M SOLD
Morvelo Gilet - size M SOLD
Twin Six Jersey - size M SOLD

R0050001.jpg R0050002.jpg R0050003.jpg R0050004.jpg R0050016.jpg R0050017.jpg

Last edited:
My skinny 15yr old son, 179 and 57 kgs (all arms and legs) is looking for shorts and tops that fit him. I raced at 67kgs and my old shirts I kept in the hope of fitting into again (as if) absolutely swim on him. If any of you have racefit size S or XS bib shorts or tops could you possible let me know please. Fortunately he isn't too fussy about style, more interested in passing people climbing hills, his father included. cheers KS

Back
Top Bottom