What's new

Kimm in Hospital

astroman

Speeding Up
Mar 19, 2007
Our super keen Korean mate, Kimm, has a major health problem. He donated part of his liver to his father three years ago and now he is suffering from intestinal blockages as a side effect. He recently spent two weeks in hospital (lost 7kg) and he went back in this week for another two weeks and surgery next Tuesday to try and fix the blockages.

His full name is Seunghoi Kim. He does not have email access in the hospital but I can pass on his email adresses by PM. His girlfriend, who I have not met, is called Reiko-san.

Izumi Kinen Hospital
http://www.izumikinen.or.jp/txt/access.html

He is in room 307. Visiting hours are from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm for weekdays, and from 9:00 am to noon and 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm on weekends.

The hospital is in Adachi-ku. Kitasenju (Hibiya line) and Machiya (Chiyoda line) are the nearest subway stations, but you need to walk 1-2 km or take a bus to get there. It's next to Nishiarai bridge on the Arakawa River.

Japanese Map:
http://maps.google.co.jp/maps?f=q&s....755359,139.789653&spn=0.017518,0.043731&z=15

English Map
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=35.756473,139.8...

If you know Kimm and you have some spare time, please go and visit him as he needs all the support that his friends can give him. Next Tuesday is out due to this operation on that day. I am going after work tomorrow (Friday) night and a bunch of Namban Rengo people are going to visit him as well over the coming days.

Keren

Keren, thanks for the info. He's a really nice guy and I hope he gets well soon.

Keren san

Hi.

I was really shocked that.
I thought we gonna seen NarikiHC sunday.
I've no idea I must put words for him.
I hope he recover soon.

Fumiki

Tim and I visited him last night. He has lost a lot of weight (9kg) and is looking boney but is doing okay. He is on an IV drip and can't eat anything solid. His operation is next Tuesday, so it is best not to visit him on Monday or Tuesday. He will be in hospital for at least another two weeks. And he is very, very bored!

I have passed on the best wishes to him.

Keren

Kimm-san update

Great news!

Kimm-san will leave hospital tomorrow, Tuesday Aug 31st. He is really looking forward to going home. But it will be a while before he can be active and ride and train again.

K

Thank you so much for the support and especially Keren/Tim I really appreciate your advice and visit to my hospital. I'm alright now and need to rest work/training/etc until end of October. and then will start training gradually. Hopefully wanna join some Mt. Ride and definitely race Kusatsu Next year.
See you soon, and thank you again,
Kimm

Thank you so much for the support and especially Keren/Tim I really appreciate your advice and visit to my hospital. I'm alright now and need to rest work/training/etc until end of October. and then will start training gradually. Hopefully wanna join some Mt. Ride and definitely race Kusatsu Next year.
See you soon, and thank you again,
Kimm

Rest and get well Kimm. All the best and looking forward to seeing you fighting fit for Kusatsu!

Get well soon, Kimm!
Looking forward to more of our joint adventures! :weight:

Back
Top Bottom