What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Wanted kid's unicycle

wexford

Maximum Pace
Jul 3, 2012
Not sure if they kids would use it or not and I never had one, but these things looks so cool. My 5 year old is turning 6 soon. He has awesome balance and a pretty strong core. If anyone has a small unicycle lying around, let me know. I don't know what age kids in Japan start to ride them but he has been riding a bike since he was three so figure why not give it a go.

I have a house I pass on the way to work daily. About 3 times a week on my way home, I have seen the little girl that lived there (6 maybe) practicing next to the fence. Last week I was about 7km from her house and I saw her riding down the sidewalk next to Rt311. FREAKING INSANE how good she is. I hope you can find one. I can only imagine her balance on a bike... She would kill it off road!

Last edited:
Here in Niigata all elementary schools have a bunch. I thought it was a nationwide thing.

I took my 6 year old neice (now 18!) to a circus in the UK and persuaded the clown to let her have a go.

She brought the tent down!

Andy

I know someone, he's a grown up, with a fat tyre unicycle. I saw him go down a steep grassy bank on it totally in control. I think it cost about 100,000 yen.

If you know @GSAstuto, I think there's one leaning against the fence in his garden, and I don't think Ai-chan is going to ride it any more....

Unfortunately that was already gone. Oh well. I know they are pretty cheap in the shops but in no rush.

Back
Top Bottom