What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Withdrawn Kids Road Bike ST 350 mm

kiwisimon

Maximum Pace
Dec 14, 2006
I am selling my son's road bike to help pay for his new BMX. He never really rode it a lot preferring the MTB which he was allowed to bash and jump kurbs and things with. This bike is as near to new as any ridden bike could be. It has less than 200 kms on it. Never been dropped, no scratches and obviously no problems at all. you can see the spec list here
http://www.fujibikes.jp/2011/products/race/ace_650/index.html

Asking for offers around 23,000円 and you pay the postage. Asking from 30,000 with postage included on Yahoo.

It is going up on Yahoo Auction so if it sells there first I'll remove this listing and vice versa.
FUJI ACE 2011.jpg

Last edited:
Well I have bidders on Yahoo at 27,500円 and with my messed up Japanese explanation there is no way they can't not know I'm an NJ , so hopefully the sale will go through. Will close this listing, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom