What's new

Race Kawasaki Enduro June 16th 2019

wexford

Maximum Pace
Jul 3, 2012
I bit the bullet and signed myself up to the Kawasaki Endure again in June. Gonna be a hot one perhaps. I'm going to do the 2 hour event. Had a blast at this last year so hoping to have another go this year and see if I can hang on a bit longer.

Anyone else entering? I'll be sporting a TCC jersey so will all your hopes and dreams lie on my shoulders or will I have a team mate?

Here is the event link: http://www.bikenavi.net/04Kawasaki2019/index.html

Look and act the part, turn up, race your heart out, have fun. They have some different categories so check that out and see if your Brompton can officially ride. Should be fun!

They have a category! I could even ride my bike crime! AND they have a seniors entry, so I will almost certainly take part, too. And I know what to wear now, too, thanks to @wexford

I'll be away on the KIWL ride, otherwise I'd have come to support, and to enjoy the creepy tunnel again...

Remember to slam your stem to get aero on that flat bar! Welcome aboard and looking forward to seeing you out there!

Remember to slam your stem to get aero on that flat bar! Welcome aboard and looking forward to seeing you out there!
With my belly, it's not physically possible to get aero! I will stick the sumos on the bars, though, because they are already aero and will make me faster. Maybe I should paint my bike red, too?

Signed up for the crazy 5 hr. I hope to equal my last October time though it will be difficult. Tall cyclists, if any, protecting me a bit from the winds will help.
I hope to meet you this time @wexford
You deserve a medal just for signing on to the 5-hour.
I'm tall....kinda...if you measure me around the middle. And I have the perfect build for taking wind for other riders, but don't quite have enough speed for that to be useful. But I will be cheering you on from the sidelines!

You deserve a medal just for signing on to the 5-hour.
I'm tall....kinda...if you measure me around the middle. And I have the perfect build for taking wind for other riders, but don't quite have enough speed for that to be useful. But I will be cheering you on from the sidelines!

Thanks. With certainly no legs and developing cramps during the 2hr session, you will see me just behind. Apologies in advance for wheel-sucking !
But, I will do my best to share the work and give you some speed.

Back
Top Bottom