What's new

Kawakami Bike Lock Wanta

TODO R CASPELL

Maximum Pace
Jan 27, 2009
O kitu desu Kawakami chari lock kudasi. [ I want to buy a Kawakami bike lock please.] I want two. Maybe even 3 [san]. It seems to be of a much better quality than your normal stick in the spokes bike lock. I have a lesser one on my Ti Richey now and it is pretty darn cheesy. Plenty enough security for Burningman or Japan though. Please check all your vast bike resources. I already Goggled it to no avail. I saw it on a cool fixie bike up it Tokyo. I should have waited for the owner and tried to ask where he got it. I asked at 3 bike shops in Japan so far and they just pass around my camera, look at this picture and shake their heads sadly no. It's HELL being suddenly illiterate.

Domo Arigato TODO

EVERYONE wants T R Caspell
mr. Toads wild ride. Todd Royall Caspell
Tord, Todo and sundry

HE HAD SUCH POTENTIAL

(expressed opinions not necessarily of
my brain)

Saint Eddy ride for us.
RIDE LOTS _ Eddy

麿 欠乏 買う アト Kawakami bike 錠前

PS> Also been looking for a source for Braze / weld on Basta lock.
Saw a bunch in Copenhaugen.
I am ALL about the lock on your bike is better than the lock you left at home because its a pain in the A.

:confused:

Todo,

Did you manage to find the lock? If not this could be your lucky day.... Sagami Cycles in Mitsukiyo has them.

THANK YOYU !

Far E OOO THANKS ! I guess I have another MISSION today. Get on train and find Mitsukiyo. Also better find Shinibashi bridge for next weekend so I don't fumble around looking.

AND to GSA no not the one but cool. Same principal. Minimum security stick in the spokes lock.

I posted a picture here somewhere.

THANKS TODO

p.s.. Looks like a mission for later. MUCH.
http://bikeshops.mtbr.com/cat/aroun...acific-japan/bikeshop/PRD_425952_6218crx.aspx

Todo,

Did you manage to find the lock? If not this could be your lucky day.... Sagami Cycles in Mitsukiyo has them.

DON'T THINK SO

Which shop ? I went to all 3 and could not find. They DID have a generic stick in the spokes but not the Kawakami.

Wasn't a total loss though. I got a campy QR nut of my favorite kind
[ the one that looks like a chrome pierced nipple ] for 500 Y
Found a BIG BOOKOFF.
and a Kinda epic where the hell am I ride back to Yokosuka.
I think I was on the 20.

QUOTE=FarEast;17433]Todo,

Did you manage to find the lock? If not this could be your lucky day.... Sagami Cycles in Mitsukiyo has them.[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom