What's new

Kawagoe JCRC 3/14

Edogawakikkoman

Maximum Pace
Jan 14, 2007
Congratulations to James...

Does this mean you now go into C and are out of contention in the 1st race for your D champions jersey?

2nd was from my team Semas.

1 D-122 James Machin 37 5 3 7 2 20 1
2 D-143 宮嶋 良太 25 7 4 4 3 7 7

The O class winner is in my Wed night sprint group....

Many thanks!

Yes, top 6 riders will get automatic promotion into next class above so although out of contention for D class I will aiming for the C class.

But I think you carry points over in to the next group.... No idea and I could be wrong but here is hoping!

I will be racing the complete series for both the Tour Du Japon and the JCRC so I should be able to make up the points as everyone that got points in the c-Class also got promoted :D

But I got some more silverware for the cupboard

1stcorner.jpg

tourdujaponstage1winner.jpg

Great pic.
POints carry over but C points awarded are more than D points, so you are in a good position but people in C who competed will have more points in comparison.
Long way to go though, so good luck.
Will try and be in your race in Hitachinaka.

willl your team mate be coming to Shuzenji? Also what colour is the Semas Jersey?

I noticed your team mate rolled in 7th over all... was this done deliberately so that he could remain in D-Class?

Phil, many thanks I just hope I can maintain it over the season! :eek:

willl your team mate be coming to Shuzenji? Also what colour is the Semas Jersey?

He will probably stick to the flat courses.

Semas is red.. being a points race I don't think it matters what position you finish on the last lap.
He will be racing C class for his next race.
Semas jersey is mainly red with white sleeves.. bit of Orange and yellow trim.

http://mcentyre.com/McBlogg/2010/03/15/semas-uniforms/

Congratulations James:D Nice bike my friend.

Mike many thanks.... was in Y's on Thursday last week and saw the Opera's .. I think you made the right choice with the Royal Blue.... stunning!

Semas jersey is mainly red with white sleeves.. bit of Orange and yellow trim.
[/IMG]

Many thanks.... I'll keep an eyeout for you guys over the course of the year! ;)

Awesome, Many thanks!

Congratulations, James. All the preparations paid off.

I noticed you are no longer riding for Positivo Espresso. How sad.

Good luck on Sunday in Shuzenji,

Ludwig

Congratulations, James. All the preparations paid off.

I noticed you are no longer riding for Positivo Espresso. How sad.

Good luck on Sunday in Shuzenji,

Ludwig

Still says he's riding HIGH5 Pro-Lite (Positivo Espresso) on the Shuzenji starting list

Hey Ludwig,

Nope still riding under the name of Positivo Espresso but as Edogawakikkoma pointed out I've added the Sponsor names as well.

It's a bit like HTC Columbia Hi-Road.

:happy1:
Hey Ludwig,

Nope still riding under the name of Positivo Espresso but as Edogawakikkoma pointed out I've added the Sponsor names as well.

It's a bit like HTC Columbia Hi-Road.

It is a real honor to have you race for our team James! Congrats again on your first victory:happy1:.

Actually the honor is all mine....

I'd actually like to dedicate this win to Michael o.B. Kraeheaka MOB,, who recently announced his return to Germany. MOB was the guy that first introduced me to the Positivo Espresso team and also the JCRC racing scene last year at the TCC Tour Du West Side ride.

Not only this but he went out of his way to get me and my daughter set up with a racing ID's, entry into our first races at Shuzenji, accommodation and transportation and team kit and driving us there and back having only met me twice!

He tirelessly explained the rules and system to me which is very different to the UK racing scene and gave me pointers all throughout last year and this. Both MOB and Ludwig also took me on grueling rides over the autumn and winter last year and this year and gave encouragement and humor on a regular basis.

I hope to continue the tradition of Positivo Espresso by achieving a Series win on the JCRC racing circuit and the other unspoken tradition that MOB created by introducing new riders to the Japanese racing experience.

Back
Top Bottom