What's new

Ride Kasayama/Sadamine Sunday 13th December

Mlac Peek

Peek pace master
Jun 12, 2012
An old favourite. I have limited time on Sunday so I'm going to zip up to the hills for a couple of climbs and storm back down the river to be back at the Spaceship by 2pm. Probably make two stops at convenience stores, one before the hills, one after. Fairly sedate pace, not slow, not beep-beep. Bring a windbreaker.

Meet: Spaceship
Time: 7am
Distance: 160km
Pace: Yes

Cool, I'll monitor the forecast and call it in the morning first thing.

Hi @Mlac Peek. I did this ride myself this morning. I borrowed your route from Strava - many thanks. A fair way, but the bit from Higashi Chichibu then down the 172 is great. My fingers and toes are not used to the cold though! Surprisingly, it is warmer at the top of the hill that down through the valley.

Hi @Mlac Peek. I did this ride myself this morning. I borrowed your route from Strava - many thanks. A fair way, but the bit from Higashi Chichibu then down the 172 is great. My fingers and toes are not used to the cold though! Surprisingly, it is warmer at the top of the hill that down through the valley.

Alright @ft_critical - glad you liked the map. Oddly enough I'm heading out that way early tomorrow morning on a slightly different route. Drop me a line if you're interested in hooking up.

Alright @ft_critical - glad you liked the map. Oddly enough I'm heading out that way early tomorrow morning on a slightly different route. Drop me a line if you're interested in hooking up.

Off to Naeba for a few days skiing with the kids. I will be looking for a ride on Saturday when I get back though.

Ah sorry, I'm not available on Saturdays. Sunday is my day for putting in some distance - PM me any time you're up for it. Enjoy Naeba!

Back
Top Bottom