What's new

Ride Kaoburi, Yamabushi to Oume

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
A true classic route including Kaoburi, the Green Line, Karibazaka, Shomaru, Yamabushi, and Osawa-toge finally finishing up in Oume. We'll lunch at either the soba shop on the Green Line or the donburi place at the top of Shomaru-toge.

INFO:
Meet Time: 7:30am
Meet Place: Family Mart (HERE)
Climbing: 1800-2100m
Distance: 115-125km
Route: HERE

See you Saturday!

Looks tops but alas I have other commitments. Have a good one boys!

Can only manage a short blast up the Arakawa this Saturday. Have a good one, though. I should be able to join next Saturday's ride!

iP2jABM.jpg

Couldn't have asked for better weather today. It was gorgeous out there. Summer clothing was definitely the right choice. Thanks to all the usual suspects and to Pete for organising the ride. Always a pleasure riding with you all.
Thanks to my ride home partner @Aron B . My foray into the world of tubulars was very pleasant. Will review my wheels on another thread soon.
Hope to see you all on the next one.

Good stuff as usual! Apart from my near miss with a car which in turn almost made me take out Owen, luckily he has the bike handling skills to come out of that mess in one piece. But really stupid and reckless move on my part. Hopefully I learned something from it though.

Yes thanks everyone - perfect weather, great company, tasty lunch stop - another one of the classics completed.
See you all next week, I hope.

Saw your photos on Facebook, guys, very nice! Would be great if you could share your pics here too, so we know what we were missing. ;)

Back
Top Bottom