Just signed up

rsk

Warming-Up
Feb 18, 2011
Minato-ku, Tokyo
Hi all,
Just registered on the site and am looking forward to joining in on a few rides. I'm signed up for the ePerformance Training Camp so hopefully I will meet some of you there.

I've been in Tokyo for a couple of years and have been cycling on off. Generally just along the Arakawa but try to get further afield when I have the time. I'm doing the Sado Long Ride in May so I'm looking to ramp up my training (which is pretty close to 0 at the moment!). I'd be interested in doing some training rides with anyone else in a similar spot!

Scott

Izo

Warming-Up
Oct 20, 2010
Wakoshi
Hi Scott,

Will meet you at the training, see you at Sado and no doubt you've whizzed past me on the Arakawa as I live just 3km from the Gaikan/Todabashi exit.

I'm probably the only true novice attending the training so won't offer to ride with you before but I expect to be FAST after!

Isobel

tamagojo

Speeding Up
Sep 25, 2009
Takasaki
Hi Scott,

Will meet you at the training, see you at Sado and no doubt you've whizzed past me on the Arakawa as I live just 3km from the Gaikan/Todabashi exit.

I'm probably the only true novice attending the training so won't offer to ride with you before but I expect to be FAST after!

Isobel
No way are you the only novice. I will be joining you in the novice ranks.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at the camp.

Sikochi

Maximum Pace
Sep 13, 2010
Kochi
No way are you the only novice. I will be joining you in the novice ranks.
You`re not alone, as my wife is also in the novice category as she has only starting doing a bit more than the 2.5 mile commute (slowly and via the routes that allowed long stops at traffic lights) since I`ve been here.

Izo

Warming-Up
Oct 20, 2010
Wakoshi
OK Sikochi - your wife is my partner!! I was just checking the itinerary last night and the words drills and skills sound very daunting.

Aug 20, 2010
Minato-ku
Minato-ku

Welcome Scott,

Noticed you're in Minato-ku. I'm also closeby - I'm often out on Oi-futo on Sunday mornings. As we head into spring, I'll also be going on weekday early morning rides out west. If you're interested, please get in touch!