What's new

June 18, 20, or 21st - Takao and beyond

j-sworks

Maximum Pace
Feb 5, 2012
Hey all,

Here is the ride I have planned for any of the days above, weather dependent, and everyone is welcome but this will be a WATT ride with nobody left behind.

The route:
http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/103074463

(if you can't view this please let me know and I'll change some settings)

Where: I will be heading out from Hino, and stopping at Takao station if there are any people joining.

When: June 18, 20, or 21st. I am flexible on the dates and times, but will change the date if it rains, and for a time lets say a 10am start.

Level: beginner to intermediate for myself, and again I will wait for anyone and I expect the same of anyone who joins - this will be a fun group ride with short stops along the way if needed, just enough to refill water and get going before the heart rate drops too much.

This is a new route for me, I have done Takao but the section after that is new ground for me.

You'll have to make the MMR route public, as it currently redirects to your profile.

Looks like a nice route. Hope you find a nice day for it.

Sadly, working M-F 8-4+

Init.

Don't what you guys are up to, if you can afford a hench road bike, and then ride it in the week when the rest of us are working...

Need to know your secret!

Cocaine my friend, angel dust, the old white lightening :p sell enough of that and you too will be free'd of the shackles of salary life.

I'm a full time student now and my bike was bought when I was working in Canada, but now I work part time and study full time plus my wife and student loans help with all the day to day stuff... I'm pretty lucky at this stage, but then it will be back to the grind stone and with the paperwork that proves my intelligence :cool: (being very sarcastic here)

I'm happy to ride on weekends too, it's just that the weather looks like crap for the weekend. Also when I start my next semester I will be plenty busy and having to pass up rides as well

Cool.

I have been thinking about this recently, as it happens; could I live comfortably enough from my non-day job activities? Maybe I could...

Something to think about, certainly. Would definitely give me more time to ride, and become the beast I always knew I was.

It's a winning formula, but I'm still trying to figure out the whole law thing and also it's pain to ride with - it keeps blowing away (no pun intended)

Canceled for today

Just in case anyone was thinking about joining this ride,

I will have to cancel today but will repost if I'm heading out later this week

Cocaine my friend, angel dust, the old white lightening :p sell enough of that and you too will be free'd of the shackles of salary life.

Male prostitution works for me, I use it to supplement my regular 9 to 9 Mon - Sat work. This allows me to reduce my regular work hours when demand is high.
Unfortunately I have to blame the economy for a complete lack of demand. Role on 2013.

20th works for me, for these mid-week strolls in the hills I usually like to get out by 5.30am or so - then you knock out 1500m and be back home for a 'fashionably late' salaryman day.

20th works for me, for these mid-week strolls in the hills I usually like to get out by 5.30am or so - then you knock out 1500m and be back home for a 'fashionably late' salaryman day.

Sweet I'm actually changing my wake up time so I can do the early morning rides, but it looks like rain on the 20th so I was just trying to see what's up with my Sunday (wifes day off) as it looks like the best day.

On a related note, when I repost the nBew ride date can or should I delete this thread?

Back
Top Bottom