What's new

July 5 (Sunday)

Philip

Speeding Up
Feb 15, 2007
I will complete a 220km loop tomorrow (7/5): Tokyo > Sagamiko > Tsuru pass > Matsuhime > Ootsuki > 35 > Hashimoto > Tokyo

Be great to have some company :)

Philip

Would love to join you Philip but am in terrible form ATM, no hidden codes there btw:confused: and have a couple of tests to make. Have a good ride and hope to ride with you soon. Almost summer holidays for me so am hoping to make a comeback in July.

Hi Mike,

Looking forward to the end of the rainy season too :) Tomorrow is the beginning of my preparations for Hotaka this year. I have a lot of work to do so I need a lot of time to prepare :eek:

I should be out most weekends so see you soon. Have you bought a new bike???

Philip

Philip, yep same here, from this week I plan to train for Hotaka. Same old Trek, going strong.

Hi Philip,

Wouldn't mind joining. How about heading out via Otarumi or even Wada to add to the fun?

What time are you planning to leave Setagaya-ku? Any suggestions for a meeting point? I'm coming from around Setagaya-Daita, always heading to the river on Setagaya-dori, then by the north-side of Komae station to join the river just where the last gravel stretch ends. E.g.: http://www.mapmyride.com/route/jp/kanto/596124593973186663

Cheers, Ludwig

Hi Ludwig,

Lets meet at the river just where the gravel stops. 06:30AM. I will PM you my mobile number.

Philip

Hi Ludwig,

Thanks for a great ride today and your excellent company. Hope to see you next weekend if your out :)

Cheers,

Philip

Back
Top Bottom