July 5 (Sunday)

Philip

Speeding Up
Feb 15, 2007
Setagaya
I will complete a 220km loop tomorrow (7/5): Tokyo > Sagamiko > Tsuru pass > Matsuhime > Ootsuki > 35 > Hashimoto > Tokyo

Be great to have some company :)

Philip

Mike

Maximum Pace
Sep 24, 2007
Kanagawa
Would love to join you Philip but am in terrible form ATM, no hidden codes there btw:confused: and have a couple of tests to make. Have a good ride and hope to ride with you soon. Almost summer holidays for me so am hoping to make a comeback in July.

Philip

Speeding Up
Feb 15, 2007
Setagaya
Hi Mike,

Looking forward to the end of the rainy season too :) Tomorrow is the beginning of my preparations for Hotaka this year. I have a lot of work to do so I need a lot of time to prepare :eek:

I should be out most weekends so see you soon. Have you bought a new bike???

Philip

Ludwig

Speeding Up
Oct 9, 2008
Setagaya-ku, Tokyo
Hi Philip,

Wouldn't mind joining. How about heading out via Otarumi or even Wada to add to the fun?

What time are you planning to leave Setagaya-ku? Any suggestions for a meeting point? I'm coming from around Setagaya-Daita, always heading to the river on Setagaya-dori, then by the north-side of Komae station to join the river just where the last gravel stretch ends. E.g.: http://www.mapmyride.com/route/jp/kanto/596124593973186663

Cheers, Ludwig

Philip

Speeding Up
Feb 15, 2007
Setagaya
Hi Ludwig,

Thanks for a great ride today and your excellent company. Hope to see you next weekend if your out :)

Cheers,

Philip