What's new

Today July 2015

Sunday, I'm planning on riding this or this (Shiraishi/Sadomine) - probably by myself unless anyone is around the area. Could anyone please confirm the location of the (in)famous pizza restaurant?

Jet lag is a bitch! Had a few rides here in England but never felt comfortable, always tired, dog tired. Still waking up at odd hours.
Off to Ireland for the wedding today the off to France for ten days on Wednesday. The l'Etape du tour event awaits and right now I figure I'll be trundling round with the fat dentists.
Just like the Fuji Hill Climb I am in the last wave. Fuji was 8,500 participants l'Etape is 15,000! Downhill will be a joke. I'll video it for posterity.

Glad you're seeing some sun over there, it's quite nice here.

Oh yeah, I did this yesterday. Never again!

New Bike Day.

It's almost exactly 10 years since I got my first road bike.

I got a great deal on a NeilPryde Bura-sL frameset. Transferred most parts over from tired+faded charbon frame. Zoom zoom.

IMG_2406.JPG

Nice bike, but for gods sake get some black bar tape on it and lose that yellow Garmin holder on the front.

You get a Neil Pryde for their expertise in water sports? I don't think their bicycles float however so please be careful.

You get a Neil Pryde for their expertise in water sports? I don't think their bicycles float however so please be careful.
Ha ha. The bicycle is not a creature of the water. I know.
Lovely bike. Add some purple wheels and an orange seat and you'll have yourself a Gay Pryde.
Now there's a splendid idea.

Meanwhile... @TCC I would if I could and I may yet find a way

rastabura.png

Before I go all out and buy full/overpriced Oakleys whilst out and about today, anyone have any recommendations for stores in Tokyo where one may pick up a 'decent priced' set of jawbreakers or split jackets?

Maybe they're just pricey and I need to suck it up if I'm going to buy anyway but thought I'd check!

Back
Top Bottom