What's new

Ride July 16 Maruyama-Sadamine

tigerkamen

Maximum Pace
Jan 6, 2012
Sorry for the late post, but I'll be heading northwards as usual tomorrow.
Maruyama->Pizza->Sadamine->ogawamachi.

Maruyama is a first time for me so I honestly don't know how long or painful it is, but i'm sure it'll be fun.

spaceship at 6am/630am depending on interest.
And ride all the way back home depending on time/weather. the usual convinience store breaks when needed.
all climbs WATT.

pace: turtle on n2.

Weather looks perfect and I'm keen although I don't know what WATT or n2 mean.
Can be at spaceship by 6:00.

Weather looks perfect and I'm keen although I don't know what WATT or n2 mean.
Can be at spaceship by 6:00.
6 am it is. see you there!

WATT is wait at the top.

pace is just moderate. around 30 depending on wind.

Great! I'm about 20km south of the spaceship and would like to be home by 1:00, so may have to bail partway.

Is this the same ride Half Fast Mike sent out as an email? If so, I sent an email expressing interest.

I can be there at 6am but have to bail to be home by 9:30. Mostly wanted to get my arse to the spaceship seeing as many rides start from there and I've never been. I'm coming from koganei-Shi so maybe 15km.

Is this the same ride Half Fast Mike sent out as an email? If so, I sent an email expressing interest.

I can be there at 6am but have to bail to be home by 9:30. Mostly wanted to get my arse to the spaceship seeing as many rides start from there and I've never been. I'm coming from koganei-Shi so maybe 15km.
Yes.

see you at 6am then

Cory and Rain, thanks for the ride and nice to meet the both of you. Sorry had to bail, but made it home in time, even after having to fix a flat.

Looking forward to riding with you guys again. Especially now that I know how easy it is to get to the spaceship.

A

It was a pleasure ride with you gentlemen! Trying to catch up to cory and tokyoliving for mpst of the ride killed my legs today! Great day out!

Pics to come

-R

Thanks for the ride gents! Hope I didn't screw your route up too much @tigerkamen ! Just under 180km for me all in, although only one climb. Thank goodness for the cool weather!!

not at all @Cory M. Itwas a really good and slippery climb too. I eventually smelled the pizza from the middle of nowhere and somehow made my way there.

took the train home so around 120+20 for me today.

Back
Top Bottom