Ride July 16 Maruyama-Sadamine

tigerkamen

Maximum Pace
Jan 6, 2012
Kawaguchi
Sorry for the late post, but I'll be heading northwards as usual tomorrow.
Maruyama->Pizza->Sadamine->ogawamachi.

Maruyama is a first time for me so I honestly don't know how long or painful it is, but i'm sure it'll be fun.

spaceship at 6am/630am depending on interest.
And ride all the way back home depending on time/weather. the usual convinience store breaks when needed.
all climbs WATT.

pace: turtle on n2.

TokyoLiving

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
Is this the same ride Half Fast Mike sent out as an email? If so, I sent an email expressing interest.

I can be there at 6am but have to bail to be home by 9:30. Mostly wanted to get my arse to the spaceship seeing as many rides start from there and I've never been. I'm coming from koganei-Shi so maybe 15km.

tigerkamen

Maximum Pace
Jan 6, 2012
Kawaguchi
Is this the same ride Half Fast Mike sent out as an email? If so, I sent an email expressing interest.

I can be there at 6am but have to bail to be home by 9:30. Mostly wanted to get my arse to the spaceship seeing as many rides start from there and I've never been. I'm coming from koganei-Shi so maybe 15km.
Yes.

see you at 6am then

TokyoLiving

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
Cory and Rain, thanks for the ride and nice to meet the both of you. Sorry had to bail, but made it home in time, even after having to fix a flat.

Looking forward to riding with you guys again. Especially now that I know how easy it is to get to the spaceship.

A