What's new

Jitensha? Nan desuka?

br995

Warming-Up
Feb 5, 2007
Hello all,
I'm a student abroad student living in Tokyo for the next 3 months or so. Just got into biking within the last year, specifically fixed gear. But it's all on-road, so I suppose I'm included in the road bike category. In all honesty I'm more into bikes themselves then the act of biking, but I still love getting out for the day. My stamina's not so great, but I've begun commuting to school via bike, so hopefully that'll improve.

I was really excited to see the upcoming ride on the 12th, until I realized I'll be on a trip that weekend.

Maybe next time,
Ben

Jitensha ha jitensha desu. (^o^)

Hello all,
I'm a student abroad student living in Tokyo for the next 3 months or so. Just got into biking within the last year, specifically fixed gear. But it's all on-road, so I suppose I'm included in the road bike category. In all honesty I'm more into bikes themselves then the act of biking, but I still love getting out for the day. My stamina's not so great, but I've begun commuting to school via bike, so hopefully that'll improve.

I was really excited to see the upcoming ride on the 12th, until I realized I'll be on a trip that weekend.

Maybe next time,
Ben
Hi Ben-san,

welcome to TCC!:welcome:

We have many tours and runs.
I am looking forward to seeing you in them.:D

Back
Top Bottom