What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Jersey Bargains (Rapha, Endless, Team DreamTeam, Bonsai)

saibot

Maximum Pace
May 29, 2012
Need to make some space in the closet for spring, so selling these Jerseys (and jacket)
All jerseys have been washed immediately after every ride (I'm a neat freak!)
Jerseys are still in pristine condition. Bonsai jersey has one fabric defect on one sleeve, but nothing that impact the function
The Pro team jacket has had a lot of use during the last few winter seasons and it shows here and there, but still intact, no broken seams, fully functional

Selling the whole as kit for a bargain deal 9000yen

Can sell individual piece for a slightly higher price if no-one is interested in the kit (Prices below)

Can meat up in Shibuya/Shinjuku/Ikebukuro on weekdays evening after work for Face to face transaction, or send by U-pack if you pay for shipping, and do a bank transfer for the kit.

Rapha Pro Team training LS Jersey Navy Blue Size S (Perfect from spring autumn) ¥3000
P1070218.jpg

Rapha Pro Team Jacket (Brushed "fleece" inside, a merino base and this jacket has kept me warm through the last few winters here) ¥4000
P1070217.jpg

Endless Lines (blue) SS Jersey Size S ¥2500
P1070210.jpg

Endless Burgundy Fade SS Jerseyv Size M ¥2500
P1070214.jpg

Dream Team Cycling Team Ministripe Purplefade SS Jersey Size S ¥2500
P1070215.jpg

Bonsai SS Jersey Size M (Champion systems) ¥1500
P1070216.jpg

Hi there. I'm interested if these are still available and you could post them to me. I'm not in Tokyo.

These are sold

(Why I can't edit the post to mark it sold is mildly infuriating 😏)

Back
Top Bottom