JCRC stage 10 Yokkaichi 07-11-2010

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
Well its the penultimate race of the JCRC and it looks like 1st and 2nd place for the S-Class series title could be (will be) decided here.

Its only a 24km Criterium race but with 18 riders many of them the top sprinters in the S-class it will be a hard fought race.

I'll let you all know how it pans out 2pm tomorrow! :D

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
Just had a nice suprise.... Just been told the better half will drive me to the race..... Yokohama to Yokkaichi! So that I have a support team and the rollers and everything else I need to prepare!

Ludwig

Speeding Up
Oct 9, 2008
Setagaya-ku, Tokyo
Another JCRC champion is born!

James, congratulations not only on finishing the race and therefore earning the points to become unassailable JCRC S-class champion this year, but also becoming third in the crit race:

http://www.jcrc-net.jp/kekka10/1010/s1010sab1.html

Looking forward to celebrating on Sunday at Saiko - where I hope you can also take the Tour du Japon championship.

Cheers, Ludwig

Edogawakikkoman

Maximum Pace
Jan 14, 2007
Noda
japanichiban.com
James, congratulations not only on finishing the race and therefore earning the points to become unassailable JCRC S-class champion this year, but also becoming third in the crit race:

http://www.jcrc-net.jp/kekka10/1010/s1010sab1.html

Looking forward to celebrating on Sunday at Saiko - where I hope you can also take the Tour du Japon championship.

Cheers, Ludwig

And to think that the earliest goal was to become the D class champion! :cool:
What's in store for 2011?

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
Many thanks guys... It's been a battle all the way till the end of the season and although I would love to take the double title for 2010 something bad would need to happen to the current leader Kuramoto-san and as we've become very good freinds over the course of the year I would hate him to loose out on the very last race.

2nd and 3rd however are fair game :)

Ps...... I mean I will be racing to gain the points required to achieve a higher placing.